Welcome to Our Service Department
The Service Department is dedicated to providing excellent service to all of our customers. Our factory-trained service technicians can diagnose and repair any issue your vehicle may have, and perform any maintenance your car, truck, van, or SUV needs.
access_time Service Hours
We only use OEM parts to ensure that all repairs are of the highest quality. Whether it is an oil change or a major repair, our certified technicians will work to make sure the work is done quickly and efficiently to get you back on the road as soon as possible. To schedule a service appointment, use our online form or call us. If you have any questions about any service or maintenance your car, truck, SUV, or hybrid may need, please give us a call at (888) 501-9013 so we can assist you.
Common Services Provided by Our Service Department Include:
- Oil change and filter replacement. Getting your oil and filter changed regularly should be No. 1 on your preventative maintenance priority list, as they keep your engine clean and lubricated. Staying on top of your oil and filter changes will ensure your engine will keep running efficiently. Planet Ford ensures our customers that we use premium-quality products from reputable manufacturers like Motorcraft®.
- Tire rotation and balancing. As a general rule of thumb, your tires should be rotated about every other oil change or around 6,000 miles. If you fail to rotate tires, you run the risk of wearing your car’s tires out prematurely.
- Brake fluid flush and brake pad replacement. Brake fluid maintains one of the most important safety features on your car – the brakes. While it’s incredibly important, it’s often neglected. We recommend changing the brake fluid every year or two for optimal performance.
- Diesel repair. Diesel engines are notoriously hardy but need maintenance like every other engine. We take diesel engine care very seriously here – the Ford F-350 Super Duty didn’t get a 2015 Best Retained Value® Award for nothing!
- Cooling system service and flush. This Texas heat doesn’t take any prisoners, and your car is no exception. Hot weather takes a major toll on your car, and letting your cooling system go unnoticed can cause crucial components to fail — not to mention leave you stranded on the side of the road! It is good practice to have the coolant changed in your car every 40,000 to 50,000 miles. If your car’s problem is cosmetic and not mechanical, our Ford body shop and Ford collision center have the solution for that, too. Simply put – if there’s a problem, we can fix it! Click here to see our online-only service specials!
Write a note below and one of our friendly service experts will get you an answer.