Message To Our Customer
At Planet Ford, the safety and care of our customers and team members is always our dealership’s top priority. While we have had no issues at our location, due to concerns surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and confirmed cases impacting Texas, our dealership is being proactive and wants to assure our community our dealership is taking extra precautions in response to coronavirus concerns. The World Class Automotive Group believes that protecting the safety and health of our employees, friends, vendors and community of guests is always of the utmost importance.
Our dealership group is closely monitoring and taking preventative measures to help ensure a healthy environment for our customers and staff. We will continue to actively monitor and share pertinent updated information. We are open for business to serve the automotive needs of our customers, and our team is taking the necessary precautions to protect those who visit.
- Our dealership has enhanced routine cleaning procedures throughout our locations. This includes disinfecting high-touch surfaces such as dealership door handles, table, chairs and countertop. It also includes vehicle door handles and steering wheels.
- Employees are reminded to be vigilant in exercising proper hand hygiene — covering their nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing, and avoiding touching their face.
- Our dealership team encourages both our customers and employees to avoid shaking hands and maintain a safe social distance as much as possible.
- Hand-sanitizer has been distributed to all staff workstations. Additional sanitizing dispensers have been ordered and are being installed for the convenience of our customers.
- Employees are prohibited from coming to the dealership if they are sick or generally not feeling well.
With the safety and well-being of our customers and staff always being our primary priority, our team will continue to monitor the situation and take the appropriate steps to ensure customers may continue to enjoy visiting us for their car-buying, service, parts and collision repair needs.
For more information about COVID-19, you may reference the following resources:
- CDC website, https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- COVID-19 Global Data by Johns Hopkins University CSSE, https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6
We thank you for being part of our dealership family and helping us taking the proper precautions in support of keeping our customers, team member and community healthy and safe.